Tuesday 6 May 2008

Get tuned!

Sometimes I found myself looking for loneliness. I got used to stay alone when I seriously begun to study music..the relationship with the instrument impose a period of loneliness ... or being together with your feelings ...you need to stay alone with (alone with looks like a contrast) your sensations.. Then in life, it happens that I want to stay alone to take time for myself because I need to get tuned...with my center, or the center of the out.. Then you realize (in music as in life) that they exists a lot of different tunings in armony with different "sometimes beautiful " centers ... so it starts again the sea of infinite possibility, and it happens that you get confused... but this is another story.
Photo by c5

I am listening "desafinado" - out of tune.

2 comments:

Carrie B said...

Creatività applicata, dai dialoghi via mail alla pubblicazione.
Accordi e armonie nella musica come nella vita.
Get tuned, è raro ma ci si può arrivare.

C5 said...

Get tuned: not easy, ma basta un accordatore ...magari cromatico... quella una creatività di cui via mail, questa un'idea che ancora deve trovare la sua fine. THKS.


Statistiche web gratuite