Friday 28 March 2008

Go on!

After partecipating to the 4 km fun run (aside the Rome Marathon) watching people [real atlethes (2h:09s) and normal people (3,4,5 hours and more)] arriving to the end of the 42,192 km, I thought about the Power of Mind. Watching them arriving to the finish line, I realised with more concrete counsciousness that human being can really achieve wathever he/she wants. There is something hidden in our body, in our brain, that gives a special fire, feeding of motivation & energy our soul. From that moment everything will be easier, because the road will be clearly signed…. Admiration!!
Richard Whitehead (photo) said: ‘Every Marathon is a Journey’. Another marathon - a different country, a different culture. I’m quickly realising that every marathon is not just a race but a journey which presents fresh challenges and continually renews my perspective. The attention and compassion I receive from the local people at each location is both surprising and amazing. I completed the race in 3 hours and 39 minutes – 13 minutes faster than my former PB (Personal Best)!
On air: Running on faith (Eric Clapton)

1 comment:

Goldmund said...

Ba' bellino lui. Scrive On Air Eric Clapton e poi chi visita il blog rimane a bocca asciutta!


Statistiche web gratuite