Monday 14 September 2009

Experiment 1 - New York - Notes from a Skyscraper

NYC Sepia Framework (no filtering)
The beginning of my personal NYC experiment.
Everything started from a thought I have had during these last months: "In how many different ways you can look at just one thing? How many perspective, focuses, feelings you can have? If you stop for a moment and listen, one thousand of different worlds will open themselves to your mind".
When I was in NY I dedicated little time to this thought, and I did some experiments (you will see the others) trying to capture different sides of that world.
I want that everything starts from this photo.
Framework is the first step. Knowing that we all are placed in a particular framework and recognising that fact is, in my opinion, the first step to get out from there. From that point you will start to clean your mind and you will be able to look at yourself as at your/the world in many different ways. C5
Photo by C5
Music: Elevation. U2

No comments:


Statistiche web gratuite