Monday 28 September 2009

Experiment 3 - New York - Harlem's Hat Sides

In line with the NYC experiments I already published, another of my sides of NYC. I just want to say that I enjoyed so much doing that (as a baby I would say), and I loved them, the hat holders. Especially the 99. I loved also the sense of community of these people and the sense of respect younger people showed to the older ones.C5. Music: You can leave your hat on - Joe Cocker Place: Harlem
neapolitan singer in Harlem's gig Cubans? Hats in line 99. May I sit close to you to listen one of your stories? May I hug you hat? Hats #1 Hats #2 Peach hat Mint freshness hat Now, sunday, I am going to eat well hat and smile and ear ring Can you understand imaginary hat Hats #3 You can't see my hat but i got mine on I don't know what kind of hat Beautiful smile without hat. But doesn't matter. Verde pisello new generation hat. Envy by the yellow hat. Fuck. I can't stand straight heavy very heavy hat Still envy yellow hat watching verde pisello hat Without theeth hat off Eh eh, watch at my hairy hat Are you ok? I am pretty fucking far from ok hat! low profile hat snow hat the envy hat continues swearing at the verde pisello hat holder Is he coming or is he not coming. This is the "hat" problem. Harlem pope's hat Harlem pope's hat #2 I can't fucking see anything but I love it and I wear it hat Mine is longer hat crossing with family hat waiting in line hat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the guy with the stripy tshirt is cute! nice pics avvocato. Sabrina.

C5 said...

Sabriii, but that guy doesn't exist ... in the idea of the photo...he has no hat ahahha. Hugs


Statistiche web gratuite